- ADB Utility Contractors
- Alltel, Inc.
- American Fiber Comm
- Aztec Communications
- Brooks Fiber Properties
- Comcast Cable Communications
- Daniel Utility Construction
- Digital Teleport, Inc.
- EasyTel Communications, Inc.
- Entergy Arkansas
- Gable’s Excavating, Inc.
- E.spire Communications
- Falcon Cable
- I-K Electric Co.
- J2 Management
- Level (3)
- LightCore, Inc.
- Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Martin & Blackwell, LLC
Millennium Utility Consultants, Inc., has a highly
qualified and experienced staff:
- Ron Vaught, President – 23 years experience
in fiber optic and utility industry.
- Laura Vaught, Office Manager – B.S.
degree in Business Administration; 10 years
with the company.
- Lill Lewis, Engineering Manager – B.S.
Civil Engineering, 1993; Licensed Professional
Engineer in 7 states; 14 years experience
with fiber optic and other utilities.
- Allen Webster, OSP Manager - With the company
from the beginning; 19 years experience in
the fiber optic industry.
- Brandon Downard – Drafting Dept. Supervisor – Associate
Degree of Applied Science; 9 years with the
Millennium Utility Consultants, Inc. has provided
services nationwide. However, our typical region
mainly covers the central United States. We have
a Professional Engineer licensed in 7 states in this
We are proud of our ability to provide quick response
when needed. When Hurricane Katrina devastated the
Louisiana and Mississippi coastline we were called
upon immediately to respond. Our response time was
unprecedented. We were able to quickly begin and
complete the ominous project in a timely manner.
We have also had the opportunity to engineer a large
and ongoing Fiber to the Premise build-out in Tulsa,